LAY HO MA everyone! This is the perfect match made in Heaven – velvety chocolate with the most amazing aromatic espresso. YUM! Not only is this drink incredibly delicious, its real easy to make. Join me in this episode and learn how to make a vegan hot chocolate mocha! Let’s begin.
2 tbsp shaved dark chocolate
1 1/2 tbsp cane sugar
1 1/2 cups coconut milk
splash of vanilla extract
2 shots espresso
1. Add the chocolate, cane sugar, vanilla, and milk (leave some shaved chocolate for garnish) to a milk jug (for steaming)
2. Pull 2 shots of espresso and set aside
3. Steam the milk with the steam wand until the jug is hot and barely touchable
4. Pour the espresso in the serving cup followed by the hot chocolate
5. Sprinkle the chocolate shavings on top
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Wil Yeung is a wedding and commercial photographer. He is also the advertorial photographer for insauga.com, contract photographer for the city of Mississauga, and the official Japan Festival Canada photographer. Join me in my channel for episodes on photography, entrepreneur motivation, and of course no BS vegan recipes.
Follow me on social media!
Vegan Recipes Instagram: @mr_wilyeung
Vegan Recipes Facebook: fb.me/mrwilyeung
You are watching: