Everything was exactly as I’d expect from a true 5 star spa hotel, the greeting when you arrive, the checking in process, and then being shown to your room, the facilities in the room, the butler service the whole thing just pure class and elegance.
Renovations since our last stay really added significant value from the restaurant overhauls to menu changes to even small improvements like the bowls of water to wash sand off your feet in the cabana. Bella in particular was a vast improvement from our last trip and we wound up dining their twice.
Private transportation & Check-in: We spent a few minutes looking for our driver who was running a few late, but once we located him, he went above and beyond to take care of us. He provided me with a flower, had us order our welcome cocktail and provided us with water bottles. Check-in was equally smooth.
Pool: The pool was perfect! The attendants were always there to give you a towel, order food or drinks, etc. They even came around with cold towels and cucumbers for your eyes. At 3 PM every day, all of the staff members would come out and bring an appetizer. It was an amazing thing to watch all of them come down the stairs! This is an example of the over-the-top service the team provides at this resort!
Room Service: We only ordered this 1x. I loved that the room service menu was on the TV and there were pictures of each item. We ordered several different things and the standout here was the chicken tortilla soup. The other items were all just OK but it was nice to have a quiet dinner “in” one night.
Food: Overall, the food is very good.
– Breakfast: Great breakfast! They expanded the breakfast buffet and had great options with salsa, cooking fresh eggs, crepes, as well as salads and traditional Mexican and American breakfast options. This was one of the best meals each day!
– Bella: Was a vast improvement from our last trip and we wound up dining their 2x. In particular, don’t miss the tomato and goat cheese soup. Delish!
– Lumiere: Disappointing dining experience. The appetizers & desert options were disappointing, but the main course was good. Service was not befitting a high-end restaurant.
– Yama: Great option. Requested fried rice which was not on the menu and they made it. The restaurant offered items such as Miso Soup, Sushi, Nigiri, etc. Enjoyed both of our dinners there but do think they need to add more salt and seasonings to the dishes.
– Pizzeria: At night this turned into a grill for steaks, etc. Great new option.
– Coffee Shop: We visited the coffee shop each day and even got some chocolate cake on one occasion.
– Pool or Cabana Dining: They have a decent menu and we were always satisfied with our choices. They will even go up to the pizzeria on the 3rd floor if you prefer that over the poolside menu. They also added a gelato shop near the pool and it is a great addition!
We went to the Spa on 2 different occasions. The 1st was to get a body scrub and couples 80-minute massage & the 2nd was an 80-minute couples massage. The staff went above and beyond both times, the facilities were immaculate, and we had great services. Highly recommend. Also, don’t forget to arrive early to enjoy the hydroptherapy.
Our suite: We stayed in a Governor’s suite and it was huge, nice and immaculate. When we stayed last year, our bathtub was in the main room which I did not like. This room has the bathtub in the bathroom with a nice view of the beach.
Overall, the service was exceptional up and down the line. We never lacked for attention and assistance – our every want and need were fulfilled. Overall, we would return again and recommend this resort to our friends.
Xem thêm các bài viết về Du Lịch: https://goindocal.com/category/du-lich/