These Mocha Coconut Bars are an easy no bake dessert recipe! Hearty coconut with homemade chocolate (with espresso added, if you like!) are a delicious snack that have no refined sugar.
🥥 Ingredients 🥥
For the bars:
* 2 cups shredded coconut, unsweetened
* 4 tbsp coconut oil
* 2 tsp honey
For the topping:
* 1/4 cup cocoa powder
* 2 tbsp coconut oil
* 4 tbsp honey
* 2 tsp ground espresso
* 1/4 tsp vanilla
👩🏼🍳 Directions: 👩🏼🍳
To make the bars:
1. Add shredded coconut, honey, and coconut oil to the food processor. You can also stir these by hand if you don’t have a food processor.
2. Process this until all of the ingredients are incorporated.
3. Transfer mixture to a small dish–you can use a loaf pan or a small 6×6 square pan.
4. Stick in the fridge to allow the ingredients to harden a bit while you make the topping.
To make the topping:
1. Melt coconut oil and honey in the microwave just until it melts. In my microwave this takes about 30 seconds.
2. Add espresso and cocoa powder to melted mixture and stir well so the cocoa powder and espresso dissolve.
3. Add vanilla.
4. Pour chocolate topping onto your refrigerated coconut bars and put them back into the fridge until chocolate is hardened–about 10 minutes.
5. Cut, serve, and enjoy!
21 Day Fix dessert counts: 1 orange container, 1 teaspoon, and 1 sweetener teaspoon per serving
WW Blue Plan: 7 points per serving
Xem thêm các bài viết về Giải Trí: https://goindocal.com/category/giai-tri/