How to Make Mocha Granola!
Shop for Glow Mocha:
100g traditional rolled oats or rice/quinoa flakes
40g chocolate whey protein powder
30g honey or sticky sweetener of choice e.g. rice malt, agave syrup
30g natural almond or peanut butter
50-60ml water or almond milk, as needed to bind mixture
2 sachets Glow Mocha.
Optional inclusions: chocolate chunks, nuts, dried fruit
1. Preheat oven to 180°C
2. To a large bowl, add oats, protein powder and Glow Mocha. Stir to combine.
3. Pour in the nut butter, honey and water, and stir together until chunks of granola begin to stick together
4. Fold through any additional inclusions, like chocolate chunks
5. Pour batter onto a lined baking tray, and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown and crunchy.
6. Allow to cool completely before serving or storing in an airtight container or glass for up to 7 days.
Xem thêm các bài viết về Giải Trí: https://goindocal.com/category/giai-tri/