Make these delectable cupcakes that combine a sweet blend of chocolate cocoa and sweet smelling coffee.
Check out the recipe on our blog
Ingredients for this Chocolate Mocha Cupcakes:
3/4 cup strong coffee
½ cup cocoa powder
2 pieces large eggs
1½ cup all-purpose flour
3/4 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon table salt
3/4 cup melted butter
For the cream cheese frosting:
4 cups powdered sugar
1 box cream cheese, softened
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon chocolate candy sprinkles
You will also need:
How To Make Chocolate Mocha Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting:
1. Whisk cocoa powder and coffee in a bowl until well-blended.
2. Add the eggs and vanilla extract. Mix well.
3. In another bowl, add flour, white sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and table salt. Mix well.
4. Add the butter and beat until it resembles fine crumbs.
5. Combine wet and dry ingredients. Mix well.
6. Fill cupcake liners with the mixture.
7. Bake cupcakes at 350°F for 18 minutes.
8. While waiting for the cupcakes to be bakes, make the frosting by combining cream cheese, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar in a bowl. Mix well.
9. Remove the cupcakes from the oven and allow to cool completely.
10. Add cream cheese frosting to the cupcakes.
11. Add the chocolate sprinkles to the cupcakes.
Serve with your favorite drink, coffee, or tea.
Thank you for watching our video. Don’t forget to subscribe to Pinoy Desserts Channel for more sweet treats and cupcake recipes.